The Firm offers Legal and Secretarial advisory and compliance service to both Domestic and International clients.
The services are headed by a Partner and assisted by Managers and staff and Associates.
The division provides the following services
Company Incorporation and Foreign Investment
- Incorporation of companies, private, public Section 8. Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association of Companies etc. as best suited to the business
- Advising on out-bound investments
- Advisory on setting up Companies outside India
- Establishing branch office, liaison office, project office or other similar outlets in India by a foreign entity;
- Advisory and opinions on Companies Act, 2013, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) and other corporate laws
- Advising and drafting Foreign Collaboration Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, other legal agreements, affidavits, powers of attorney, applications, proposals etc.
- Conducting Board Meetings and General Meetings for Companies and helping them in drafting Minutes of the meetings.
- Maintaining records and registers for Company Law, Shops and Establishment Act etc.
Bankruptcy & Winding Up
- Managing winding-up of Companies, striking of the defunct companies from record of Registrar and other issues; managing bankruptcy proceedings and advising under ‘Sick Industries’ regulations.
- Assignments on behalf of the official liquidator of the various High Courts on India