The Firm offers Valuation services in:
- Transactions, such as investments, divestments, mergers, demergers, JVs, equity-swaps, purchase or sale of assets including intangible assets etc
- Compliance and Disclosure, including fair-value statements and restatements under Indian GAAP (including the new INDAS), IFRS & US GAAP, for matters such as Impairment Testing, Purchase Price Allocation, valuation of Financial Instruments, ESOPs etc.
- Transparency and Stakeholder Communication practices adopted by progressive and admired managements, including voluntary/suo moto valuations of intangible assets.
A select list of valuation engagements is listed here under:
- Purchase Price Allocation under IFRS 3 (2004 as well as 2008) and FAS 141/ASC805
- Goodwill and Intangibles Impairment Tests under IAS 36, FAS 141/ASC350 and AS28
- Fair Valuation of Assets and Liabilities upon de-subsidiarization under IAS27
- Fair Valuation of Assets and Liabilities, including Intangible Assets, in demerger schemes
- Fair Valuation of Equity Shares or ESOPs in the context of FBT/ Perquisites under Indian tax laws, IRS409A valuations under US tax laws, and Employee Compensation under IFRS
- Fair Valuation of Equity Shares for purpose of divestment/investment by non-residents in Indian companies under Indian Foreign Exchange regulations
- Accounting for acquired Intangibles under Business Transfer Agreements
- Valuation of a wide range of Intangible Assets, including Websites, Databases, Brands, Customer Relationships, Licences, Designs & Drawings, Human Capital